Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen. I am an American Vietnamese business owner living in Orange County California. With my wonderful partner JP as well as my happy father Henry. I am most well-known through my Instagram page @annephung. In this blog, I will share my life story. The highs, the lows and all in between. When I was 1 1/2 years old my family, me and my parents immigrated to America. If it weren't for the hard work of my parents I might not exist today to share the journey with people like you. To give them an opportunity to live a successful future, I focused on achieving success and put in the effort to achieve it. My goals were set: I would attend university, find an employment in a company as well as marry and then buy a home. My life that I thought I would have was not what it turned out. My corporate job in 2013 was one I had a fear of. Status and money did not bring me joy. I thought I wasted my existence to get a pay check. I was passionate about exercising and enjoyed getting out and about with friends. when I was navigating this new path in life I found my calling in personal training. I began my business in the year 2014. I am celebrating my seven-year birthday this year. Within this industry it is not a lot of Asian females. To be a leader in my field and provide quality coaching to enable others to achieve an improved and happier life through creating a lifestyle tailored to meet their needs and to reach their objectives. In addition, I wish for others to be empowered to achieve their goals and be able to achieve whatever it is they wish for throughout their lives. As my professional career took the air I also lost my mom. The loss of my mother is hardest of everything. Her eight-year battle was won. fight with the disease and is now in Heaven and is with me in my mind and my heart all the time. It's incredible how life gives us exactly the lessons we need even when we do not realize that it is there. My loss has impacted my life in a variety of ways. I truly believe that my death provided me with an opportunity to begin a new chapter. Her passing in the year of Tet/Lunar New Year Day was the chance to create an entirely new chapter. It was a second chance for me to live a full and happy life. The thing I'm feeling now as I enter my 30s, is a feeling of awe and vitality. It feels like that I'm living my life, rather than just surviving. I am sharing my experiences and experiences with you, hoping that you can resonate by my experiences and words so that you can feel secure knowing that you're not on your own, to know that you are more than capable of whatever you set your mind to that true love exists that therapy is not a problem and that health truly is your best source of wealth. My hope is that you live life to the highest level and not have regrets when it comes to the final hours of your life. The death of a person is the only certainty in the world.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deborah Ann Woll measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe, and bra size

Beautiful pics of Jenna Fischer feet & legs